Wednesday, May 28, 2014

5 Pictures of the day!

Just nice is 45 mins past 12am, meaning a brand new day! I was thinking to post pictures that imply swearing or motivational pictures but start the day right, right? So here you goes~

I'm sorry but I'm BIAS! hahahah!! browsing my pictures to see what positive pictures to post & this makes me happy & sad at the same time...









YES!!!! MIRANDA KERRRRRRRRRR
I am happy to see such hot figure and beautiful face but sad to know that I'm Short, Flabby and MEH~ 
Oh well~ can only blame myself for being lazy! hasnt been working out but soon De Sanctuary is giving us fitness classes! OH YAY! ;P cant wait~ I wanna lose 8kgs!
IF you must know, my phone is practically a dude's phone, it's filled with Victoria Secrets Models ;)

GOOD NIGHT <3 CYA GUYS TMR!

No comments:

Post a Comment