Tuesday, June 3, 2014

QUIZZES

Morning Earthlings! :D I bet some of you are either on your way to work or are already in the office working. If you happened to pass by here, take the quizzes i gonna share today to relax or loosen up yourself just a little ;) & NONETHELESS, HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD! ^^

I mean who dont like quizzes right? Even when you self-evaluate yourself and know yourself damn well, we just need that re-assurance & confirmation that we are right isnt it? Everyone has self-doubt, personally i feel that identifying your weakness and strength is very important. Display your strength and correct your flaws, dont live in denial! ;p

Today i gonna share two simple quizzes, you can leave a comment in my Facebook page @ Serene (Do help me like it too yea~) and let me know if you find it accurate or helpful :) 



This quiz will revel Repression & Denial.
I'm a mixture of 3 & 4. What's yours? Check it out :)





Have you wonder if you're more on the Feminine side or Masculine side?
Take this and it'll tell you by Percentage instead of just female or male :)


Fuck I love my Facebook because there's alot of wicked humor that i loveeeeeeeeeee! 
Gonna share this with you guys! 

In case you thinking 33 photos maybe is a waste of time. TRUST ME, it's not! 

Happy Wednesday (mid-week), people! Endureeeee~
GOTTA RUSH TO WORKKKKKK KBYE! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment